Medicare Annual Election Period is almost over
The Medicare Annual Election period ends December 7. You can switch your Medicare Plan until then. Do you have Original Medicare Part A and Part B? This could be a good option for you. You may not be able to make changes after December 7.
What does this mean to you? Many people consider switching when:
- Their health needs have changed in the past year
- They want to budget for healthcare costs
- They want to choose a different doctor or medical group
- They want to add hearing, dental, or vision coverage
Does this sound like you?
DaVita Medical Group is committed to the healthiest you. We are here to help answer your questions. We can also help you understand your Medicare options.
Call us today to learn more: 866-483-5194 (TTY: 711). For additional Medicare information, go to Medicare.gov or call 1-800-Medicare.
Until December 7, you can:
- Change to a Medicare Advantage plan from Original Medicare, Part A, and Part B
- Change from a Medicare Advantage plan to Original Medicare, Part A, and Part B
- Change from one Medicare Advantage plan to another
- Enroll in a prescription drug plan
- Change from one Medicare prescription drug plan to another
- Opt out of prescription drug coverage
Click to learn more: Medicare Basics Guide
Changes you make during the Annual Election Period go into effect January 1. But the time to act is now.